INFORMATION pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you, as Data Controllers, that the EU/2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R.), of immediate application also in Italy, pending the issuance of the Decree provided for by the Community Law no. 163/2017, provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the above legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and rights. Pursuant to art. 13 of G.D.P.R., therefore, I provide you with the following information:
- The personal data you provide will be processed for the following purposes based on your consent and on the legitimate interest of the writer: inclusion in the register of members and / or membership for the Federations and / or Promotion Bodies to which we are affiliated, and any other use related to the aforementioned associative relationships.
- Legal basis of this operation are art. 36 C.C., the tax legislation relating to non-commercial entities, in particular art. 148 of the T.U.I.R. art. 4 of the D.P.R. 633/72 and art. 90 of Law 289/2002, as well as the relevant regulations for the purpose of membership and participation in the activities organized by these bodies / federations or with their participation.
- The legitimate interests of the data controller pursued with this activity are a clear and correct application of the statutory provisions on the internal organization and administration of the writer, the possibility of taking advantage of the tax benefits due to the writer, the possibility of participating in the activities organized by the entities mentioned in point 1 above.
- The processing will be carried out in the following ways: on manual cards, also made with the aid of electronic means, stored in closed places, the key of which is held by the President and the persons in charge of the administration, or in a computerized manner, on a PC located at the headquarters of the Association / Ssd that is adequately equipped against IT risks (firewall, antivirus, periodic data backup); authorized to access such data are the president and the persons in charge of the administration. Pursuant to art. 4 n. 2 of the G.D.P.R, the processing of personal data may consist in the collection, registration, organization, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
- Personal data will be kept for as long as it is essential to keep the register of shareholders and/or to proceed with the formalities required by the Federations and/or Promotion Bodies to which we are affiliated: this term is determined by the civil code, by the tax legislation and the rules and regulations of the Federations and/or Promotion Bodies to which we are affiliated. The verification of the obsolescence of the data being processed with respect to the purposes for which they were collected and processed is carried out periodically.
- The provision of data is mandatory for the achievement of the purposes of the statute of the writer and is therefore essential for the acceptance of his application for admission as a member and/or for membership with the subjects indicated in the previous point; any refusal to provide them will make it impossible to accept your application for registration/adhesion and/or membership, since in this case it is not possible to establish the indicated association and/or membership relationship with the Bodies/Federations to which the writer is affiliate.
- The personal data may be communicated exclusively to the Coni, the Federations or the Promotion Bodies to which we are affiliated; all data will not be disclosed to other subjects, nor will it be disseminated.
- The treatment will not concern personal data falling within the category of “sensitive” data, that is to say “personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life “.
- The data controller is Associazione Culturale Institutum Provisorium based in Bologna, Piazza Veneta 20/A, which can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
- The data processor is Franco Santoro, President of the Association, who can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- At any time you can exercise your rights to know the data concerning you, to know how they were acquired, to check if they are accurate, complete, updated and well kept, to receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, to revoke any consent given in relation to the processing of your data at any time and oppose in whole or in part, the use of the same as sanctioned by articles from 15 to 20 of the G.D.P.R. These rights can be exercised through a specific request to be sent by registered letter – or PEC – to the Data Controller.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal. This right may be exercised by sending the revocation of consent to the e-mail address indicated in point 10 above.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data or with the different supervisory authority that should be established by the Decree provided for by the Community Law n. 163/2017
- There is no automated decision-making process, nor any profiling activity referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the G.D.P.R.